Test tube baby treatment was first performed in 1986 in India and has been performed over 3 million times worldwide in the last 30 years. Also known as IVF, this life-changing treatment has affected hundreds of thousands of families worldwide by allowing them to achieve their dream of parenthood and have children they otherwise wouldn’t have been able to.
If you want to know everything in detail and what test tube baby centers in Kota, Rajasthan can do for you, then look at the best IVF center in Kota. Here we’ll be discussing what exactly IVF is, who needs IVF treatments, and how it is performed. So let’s get into it:
What is IVF Treatment?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a procedure in which egg cells are removed from a woman’s ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a laboratory dish. A woman can then attempt to become pregnant with multiple eggs at one time. IVF requires that both partners undergo hormonal preparation for several weeks before beginning treatment.
Why do people opt for IVF treatment?
Infertility affects both men and women. It can cause stress, depression, financial issues, and other related problems. People who opt for in vitro fertilization treatments usually do so after several years of trying to conceive a child through sex. An estimated 15% of couples are affected by infertility in some way or another.
Sometimes, IVF is the first treatment for infertility for women over 40. IVF is suitable when you’re suffering from particular health issues. For instance, IVF could be an option for you or your spouse for the following reasons:
1. Fallopian tube blockage or damage: It makes it difficult for eggs to fertilize or the embryo to move to the uterus.
2. Ovulation problems: If ovulation is rare or absent, fewer eggs are fertilized.
3. Endometriosis: It happens when tissue similar to the inside of the uterus is implanted and extends beyond the uterus, usually altering the function of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
4. Uterine fibroids: Fibroids are benign cancers of the uterus. They are most common among women who are in their 30s and 40s. Fibroids can hinder the fertilization of eggs.
5. Inadequate sperm production or functioning: Below-average sperm concentration or sperm’s weak movement (poor mobility) or other irregularities in the size and shape of sperm could make it difficult for the sperm to fertilize eggs.
6. Unexplained Infertility: Unexplained infertility means that no cause for infertility has been discovered despite testing of common causes.
7. A genetic disorder
8. Fertility preservation in cancer or other medical conditions, etc.
Women who do not have a functioning uterus or for whom pregnancy is an imminent health risk could decide to opt out of IVF, having another person using a different person to carry the pregnancy (gestational carrying). In this scenario, the woman’s eggs are fertilized by sperm, and the embryos that result are then placed in the uterus of the gestational carrier.
Test Tube Baby Process
The first step is to look for a Test Tube Baby Center in Kota Rajasthan so that the IVF specialist in Kota will guide you on how to get all necessary tests done for check-ups, pregnancy, postnatal birth care. After you submit all reports from various labs as advised by your doctors, one of the best IVF centers in Kota will approach you with a proposal for the test tube baby treatment process.
The further process is as under:
1. The production of eggs is facilitated by hormone therapy
In the beginning, the woman is given hormones specific to the development of follicles within the ovary; following the injection of these hormones, eggs mature to the stage.
2. Eggs are derived from the ovary.
They are removed from the ovaries. Using an ultrasound probe placed in the vaginal area, the eggs are taken out to the laboratory.
3. Sperm sample
On the same day as retrieving women’s eggs, A fresh male specimen is required to carry on the procedure.
4. Combining egg with sperms and eggs
In the next step, eggs and sperms mix in the form of a Petri dish and then place in incubators over a couple of days.
5. Introducing Fertilized Eggs
When the embryo is formed and monitored, the embryo is transferred to the woman’s uterus.
Why Choose Rajdeep IVF Center- Best Test Tube Baby Center in Kota?
There are many IVF specialists in Kota, but Rajdeep IVF Center offers you complete discretion with all its facilities when it comes to testing tube baby treatment methods.
● We assure you of safe and quick services at affordable prices. We kept our test tube baby cost reasonable so that each of the suffering couples could get rid of it without affecting their pockets.
● All our staff is professionals having years of experience in treating patients. They are efficient, polite, and helpful with all your concerns.
● Our laboratory offers one-of-a-kind services with proper equipment to guarantee quality medical treatments.
● Our center also has an IVF specialist in Kota, who will give you all possible information about test-tube baby treatment methods, success rates, risks, and benefits before giving you any treatment plan.
● We are a one-stop solution for all your infertility-related issues.